The DC23 Portable Induction Cooker is a convenient counter-top induction system. The machine can handle low temperatures easily for delicate operations like tempering chocolate, right through to high temperatures for sauteing.
The DCP23 Induction Cooker with Temperature Probe is ideal for a very wide range of cooking applications, such as sous-vide and tempering chocolate, where precise temperature control is required.
The DWR04 Drop-in Induction Warmer is designed to be dropped into a buffet set-up. It is a simple and stylish unit designed to keep food at the correct serving temperature in an energy efficient manner.
Dipo machines excel because they:
- Are able to deal with very high temperatures, such as cooking steaks and stir fries
- Feature a patented highly reliable circuit board that is designed to operate continuously for up to 12 hours
- Use the strongest glass (NEG glass made in Japan) to protect from hard impact from cooking vessels
- Featuring dynamic pan sensing technology with response times that set the benchmark for induction ranges. This allows users to flip contents in the pan (like for gas) without noticeable heat loss. The Dipo units allow 10 mm of pan separation from the glass surface before the pan exits the magnetic field where power cuts out. It switches on within about 0.5 seconds of re-entering the magnetic field
- A portable unit enabling flexible set up and easy storage
- Easy operation
- 7-10 simmer and hold settings
- LED display
- Automatic over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic pan sensing technology
- Standard 10 amp plug